Friday, November 26, 2010

Big day on the property

Up at the property in the morning...

House overview

 Basement window gates being installed


 

Basement door ready for installation

 Lining up the mold to finish keyhole bedroom door

 



 Arches getting stuccoed

 Back up in the afternoon...

Door and window gates installed - YAY!

David and Jack

View of Podocarpus National Park

 View of Mandango

 Mold in place.
Now ready for rebar and the remaining bricks

 Back at home...
Koda and Pepe patiently wait for dinner



1 comment:

  1. Dave and Ashley
    We can only said to be alive when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
    Thorton Wilder
    My heart is overwhelmed with not only the treasure of having you both in my life, but this house that represents who and what you both are. When you tell me of the designs of the house, I listen and can only imagine. But to actually see, well I can only sigh deeply, because there are no words that can explain what my heart feels. I only know I want to touch the door and feel the house, because to me the house is being born, just as you said Ashley. I truely feel you can only appreciate it once you see it in front of you, but you experience it, by touching and breathing it. I so look forward to that. I am in awe of the door and windows but mostly of the two people who have placed their heart and soul in this treasure!
    love
    mom

    ReplyDelete